For some of us, elementary school feels like a hundred years ago–yet it seems that almost everyone can remember at least one classmate that gave us trouble on a regular basis.
Well for fifth-grader Zoë, that bothersome classmate is a boy named Noah. We’re not sure what the whole backstory is, but it appears that Noah likes Zoë a little bit more than just friends, and has some trouble keeping his hands to himself. But, don’t worry–tough little Zoë doesn’t back down easily.
According to a letter that Zoë’s teacher sent to her friend, the fifth-grader had no problem laying down the law. In fact, she put together a rather impressive list of rules for Noah to abide by if he doesn’t want to run into any problems.
The full list of “Rules & Regulations” are as follows:
- Do not touch my shoulder.
- Do not get behind me with all that playing & foolishness. (Don’t get behind me at all.)
- Do not speak to me unless it’s a greeting, which will be never.
- Stop playing with me on the bus.
- I have a short temper with people and you ruin my day because you play 2 much.
- Reread 500 times.
- You like me (as a gf) but I don’t like you (as a bf) I’m 2 young!
And, at the end of her list, Zoë also added that if Noah broke any of these rules she would call her dad, mom’s friend, fake mom, and a janitor that she knows!
Needless to say, Zoë is not one to be messed with.